Cheers to all of my Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® colleagues. We celebrate National Fiduciary Day today and every day by putting our client’s interests ahead of our own.
What is a Fiduciary Financial Advisor? It is an advisor who:
- Seeks the best prices and terms for each client.
- Acts in good faith and provides all relevant facts to clients.
- Avoids conflicts of interest and discloses any potential conflicts of interest to clients.
- Does their best to ensure the advice they provide is accurate and thorough.
- Educates themselves on best fiduciary practices on an ongoing basis.
Not all financial advisors are fiduciaries. Clients deserve advisors that work in their best interest.
Happy National Fiduciary Day!